You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
Lecture DescriptionHow should an aspiring entrepreneur choose an angel investor? And, more importantly, how will an angel investor select you? Entrepreneurs need to gain access to the right angel - one that will add value to their growing enterprise. The top angels in the business, says investor Mike Maples, are seeking ideas that have been tested for market viability - an essential criteria before they'll consider cutting a check.
- Flying with Angel Investors
- A Match Made in Heaven? Your Angel Investor and You
- What Does an Angel Investor Do?
- Attrition Rates for Potential Investors
- Investors Assess Failure and Success
- An Angel Investor's Strategic Advice for the Start-Up
- Transitioning from an Angel to a VC
- Silicon Valley: Ground Zero for The Deal
- The Overfunded Start-Up?
- Becoming an Angel Investor
- Balancing Team, Idea, and Market
Source: Stanford eCorner
Filmed: Winter 2008
Why should I sign up?
- Follow popular educators and their latest work
- Get updates and notification from educators
- Interact with educators even comment on their work