You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
Lecture DescriptionDon't live in Silicon Valley? If you're serious about business, you'd better pack your bags. The local ecosystem of ideas, entrepreneurship, and venture is so powerful, says investors Ron Conway and Mike Maples, that no other region can even come close, and that it pays to move here because every advantage counts.
- Flying with Angel Investors
- A Match Made in Heaven? Your Angel Investor and You
- What Does an Angel Investor Do?
- Attrition Rates for Potential Investors
- Investors Assess Failure and Success
- An Angel Investor's Strategic Advice for the Start-Up
- Transitioning from an Angel to a VC
- Silicon Valley: Ground Zero for The Deal
- The Overfunded Start-Up?
- Becoming an Angel Investor
- Balancing Team, Idea, and Market
Source: Stanford eCorner
Filmed: Winter 2008
Why should I sign up?
- Follow popular educators and their latest work
- Get updates and notification from educators
- Interact with educators even comment on their work